Friday, November 1, 2013

Fit2Run Grand Opening in Downtown Disney


So if you haven't heard the buzz about Downtown Disney, Orlando getting a brand new running store called Fit2run... Well, you just did. The store will be located next to Curl and in with the new Spiltsville (the old Virgin store).
Downtown Disney® West Side1494 E Buena Vista Dr, #1
Splitsville Building
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 
TELEPHONE: 407-560-8333
A few weeks ago news of the store debuted on the Disney blog: 

I have been a Fit2Run ambassador with my home store Coconut Point, Estero here in Florida. 

ESTERO
Coconut Point Mall
23190 Fashion Drive, Suite 109
Estero, FL 33928

TELEPHONE: 239.947.2RUN (2786)

When we heard the great news about the Downtown Disney store we were all excited, but then there was even better news that made the store workers and all of the ambassadors escastic. The new Downtown Disney store's new assistant manager will be our own Jacob Brooks! We all couldn't be more excited for Jacob. He is driven, knowledgable in his job, and most of all one of the friendliest people you will meet.  This new store has a recieved a real gift & you will love him. Make sure when you go to check out the new store you tell him hi from us! 

Tonight after I participated in our weekly fun run, which was Halloween themed, our store manager Kimmie and I were so thrilled about this that we decided to let you in on a little secret you heard first here... The DD store will officially be open during the #WineDineHalf marathon weekend!!!! Yay! 

But I have some more surprises for you...  Please come by the Fit2Run booth at the Wine and Dine expo on Friday and Saturday. There will be a HUGE sale open to all runners. You would normally have to have a Club Fit2Run card in order to receive these prices but they are giving this discount to everyone for the weekend so make sure you stop by and do a little shopping. 

For some extra fun I will be at the expo walking around in my Team Fit2Run shirt from 10am-1pm on Friday. I will have 5 mystery gift cards** that were donated by my home store or some other prizes to choose from. If you find me please come say hi. All you have to do is say "I read your blog about the Fit2run giveaway". Don't worry about being shy, I will probably look at you like a deer in headlights for a few seconds! :)

**These gift cards can only be used in the new DD store, not at the expo. 


So look for me in this shirt and say Hi!



You can also tweet me and stay up to date with me at the expo or around Disney that weekend on Twitter @TRVLGRL25 and at www.facebook.com/travelgirlontherun 

For more information on Fit2Run stores Go to:  http://www.fit2run.com 

And to learn about what they are about visit: http://www.fit2run.com/different.html

Have a GREAT weekend everyone & a fabulous time at the 2013 Wine and Dine Weekend!
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment