Sunday, November 17, 2013

My visit to Club Cool



For years I always heard of everyone going to this place in EPCOT and I had walked by it a million times or forgot to walk by, but never stopped in. It's located on the right hand side as you are walking towards the International Gateway to the countries past pin trading and Innovations. 

On my last trip I was walking by and I mentioned that I had never gone in so a friend and I decided to go in for my first time. This was going to be interesting! 


The inside was not what I expected it was a lot more modern and colorful than I imagined. I thought it would be dull but nope, I was wrong.

We headed over to the machines and stated to taste test all of the flavors. Making tons of facial expressions I laughed... UGH! Some of these were terrible, and a few others not to bad. 


New flavors added to the sample station are:
  • VegitaBeta – This Japanese beverage combines apricot and passion fruit flavors.
  • Fanta (Melon Frosty) – This melon-flavored soda is number one in Thailand.
  • Bibo – This fruit-flavored juice drink originates from South Africa.
  • Sparberry – This raspberry cream-flavored soda has been a favorite in Africa since 1955.
  • Guarana Kuat – This drink, flavored after the guarana berry, is popular in Brazil.
  • Inca Kola – This Peruvian favorite offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste.
  • And of course, I had to try the Italian beverage, Beverly! UUUUGH!
    Beverly: With its bitter flavor, this drink is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif. (Though many visitors to Italy claim that nobody knows about it there!)
    Have you ever been to Club Cool? If you haven't it's a fun spot so go on over and make some faces for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment