Thursday, July 25, 2013

Surprise! You've Got Mickey Mail!!

  
I'VE GOT MICKEY MAIL!!





I just got home from an early day of work and the gym and my husband said "Look what we've got!" 
Of course, I was like the picture below of Mickey jumping up and down and a HUGE smile appeared on my face ~ Wahooooooo!
When we were at Walt Disney World in July we converted our tickets from our vacation package into WDW Seasonal Passes! Now when I go to the races I don't have to buy sports tickets (that was my excuse...but what I really was thinking was "Oh good we can go to Disney whenever I want this year" ). 

Well, Mickey surprised me with this special magnet for my car but I can't take the chance that it will be stolen so i will just keep in on my fridge where it can make me smile throughout the year ;-D 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment