Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Joey Fatone is doing the Coast-to-Coast at Disneyland too!

 

 Well, it finally may happen! I might actually have a chance to meet Joey Fatone!
It was announced today on Twitter that Joey will be going Coast to Coast for the Dumbo Double Dare Challenge like me!


Joey went "Goofy" when he ran in both the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon and the 2013 Half Marathon in one weekend. Now he will be going to the west Coast to run in the Disneyland Half Marathon and 10k with all of us crazy runners on August 31 and Sept. 1, 2013
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to give a shout out to him and maybe even grab a quick picture on the course ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Aren't you just so psyched! All the more reason to GET INTO THAT MEET-UP! Because you know he is going to be there!!!

    Yeah...I'm excited too. :)

    ReplyDelete