Monday, August 12, 2013

MY Disneyland 1/2 marathon expo shopping list

With 18 days left until the Disneyland 1/2 marathon weekend expo opens I started to make my shopping list.  

Friday, August 30 - 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 pm  
Saturday, August 31 - 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm
Location: Disneyland® Hotel Exhibit Hall
*For a list of vendors and activities that weekend check out the 2013 Disneyland Half marathon weekend program (click here)


I am never prepared for the shopping at the expos. I always say to myself  "Let's get in, get my bib & race bag, do my shopping, and get out!"  Yeah.... That never happens! Somehow I start looking and the hours run away from me.

 I am hoping to be focused when I get there this time but I am a wanderer & I can't make a decision to save my life. When it comes to choosing a certain color, or having to choose between putting something back or buying it.. Forget it! I will take forever. I sometimes stand there for minutes, walk away, come back to buy something I think I want, and still walk away empty- handed. Why? 'Cuz I'm a practical and cheap Virgo! (Boooo!) 

This year I am thinking that with a smaller expo in Disneyland I may actually be able to do this IF I make a list.

A few vendors are on my "MUST BUY" list and a few vendors are on my "I WANT" list.

 "MUST BUY"

No comments:

Post a Comment