Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I have ONE room left for Disneyland Half/ Dumbo








Hi Everyone, 
I had ONE room open at the Disneyland Hotel last night.
I have had a few inquiries already and I will be sending more info back by the time that they were emailed to me by.
Here is the room info.
-Room is at Disneyland hotel 
-Travel Dates are Friday 8/30- Tuesday Sept 3
-Payment is due in full by July 1st, 2013
-Room sleep up to 4. 
-2 Queen beds
-The races start in the parking lot of this hotel ...AWESOME!!!
-You are within walking distance from the parks
-A shuttle from all of the local airports can take you directly to the hotel with out stops using one our preferred airport shuttles.
For a room price and more information please email me at: trvlgrl25@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment