Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Today Show #SameMorning

Having a fabulous morning! EARLY... but fabulous!

I was up until 1am last night updating the new look to my blog. It is always a work in progress and I'm not sure it will ever be the same. I like change and every day is something new. Kinda of like today!

I was just sitting here having a quiet morning updating the blog some more, drinking my Dunkin Donuts coffee like I do every morning, and watching the Today Show. I wasn't planning on having this as my post today but Hey! This was something fun and spur of the moment. 
Watching the Today Show they announced that at 8:07am to upload what you were doing at that time with the hashtag #SameMorning and this was it... So HI!
WISHING EVERYONE A FABULOUS DAY!!! ... Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment