Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fabulous Find #1 KIND Almond & Coconut snack bars


This week I want to share with you some fabulous new finds!

I've been on the look out for some fabulous new food & energy finds to help me survive the day, make it to my workouts after work, and keep my stomach sane before early morning runs.
Scrolling my Twitter feeds I read up on some products that my running friends were using and decided to try them.
Every day this week I will review one of these fabulous new finds and let you know about it.

TODAY'S FABULOUS FIND ..

  KIND BARS...
MY FAVORITE:
TWEET THEM AT  @KINDsnacks
FIND THEM ON THE WEB: http://www.kindsnacks.com/
  • Gluten-free
  • No GMO's
  • High in Protein & Fiber
  • Low Sugar

I literally fell upon this awesome bar.
You see if anyone is going to have GI issues...it's me !
 I needed a snack before heading to the gym and saw this. It  looked soooooo yummy. Chocolate and me are not friends. Nether is gluten, dairy,caffeine,and other products in some of theses protein and power bras. I grabbed one the almond and coconut bars and fell into complete heaven!
 I was on my way to the gym and this would be either heaven or hell for my stomach and it was great. I saved half of the bar for after my workout and as soon as I jumped back into the car on my way home I devoured the rest of it!
 I was so upset that I only bought one... I am now on a mission to buy cases and cases and make this my healthy obsession. If you love the crunchiness of almonds, the sweet taste of coconut, and honey. You will LOVE this bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment