Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting ready for Disney's Princess Half Marathon weekend

So who's ready for Disney's Half Marathon weekend 2013? 
I know I can't wait!

It's Wednesday and I am dying to leave...Is it Friday yet?
Me and My Running buddy are ready to hit the road and get going to Disney!
Look for this in the window of our room...where royalty will be staying



 If you want to know more about Disney's Princess Half marathon, The Royal Family 5k, or the Kids Races here is the events home page: http://www.rundisney.com/princess-half-marathon/
The 2013 Princess Weekend program of events  (click here)
The half marathon course that my fellow princesses ( yes some princes too) and I will be running (click here)
If you want to track a runner by text or email you can even do that to (click here)
If you are a spectator of the race and want to see the best spot to see your runner you can! (click here)

This weekend will be so packed with fun stuff to do, people to see, and places to go here's a few items on my to-do-list!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check into the Disney's Fit for a Princess Expo ~ where I am wishing to buy a pair of these new Minnie sneakers made for Run Disney by New Balance (hopefully they won't sell out)
*Packet pick up and finally get my bib I've been waiting for
*Do some expo shopping
*Try some new products
*Finally meet my runner friends
*Maybe meet some celebrities :-)




*See the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom (video) ~ ooooh!
*Take a picture of me and Cinderella


*On Friday afternoon I am meeting up with some fabulous princesses and having afternoon tea... with a maybe a very special person. Hmm.??? Details will be posted later after my trip with I'm sure some fun pictures.

* One of my Favorite things to see in Magic Kingdom is the fireworks show "Wishes"

*My favorite drinks will be enjoyed at EPCOT on Saturday with my sole sister Kim.
I just found the recipe while searching today and yes of course I will share it with you all. mmm!

Grand Marnier Orange Slush Ingredients

1 part Grand Marnier
1 part Grey Goose Vodka
2 parts sweet and sour mix
1 part simple syrup 


 * and certainly not forgotten ~ riding the NEW Test Track at EPCOT



SEE YA REAL SOON!
 * PRINCESS JEN  *

1 comment: