Saturday, October 10, 2009

Using Tripology

Has anyone heard of Tripology?


I guess some have. It's a travel website that you the consumer can punch in what you want in a vacation/ cruise/tour, etc.. and  up to 3 travel agents that are a matched to your trip can contact you back with suggestions and maybe a match will be made.

Sometimes it reminds me of some of those dating services!
Is it a match? Or not? Are you looking to see what's out there for giggles? Or are you really serious about making the connection?


Well,  I am an agent on there and I seem to think that it's not real. I have paid my dues, linked in with them, set up my profile, and I never have any luck. Are there really any serious clients out there? I don't know. I still think word of mouth goes a long way!
But if you are serious and looking for a vacation that works...check out one of the trips I have uploaded for the spring and if you like it come along with us!


http://www.tripology.com/service-upload/carnival-cruise-to-the-caribbean-for-4-nights-in-april-1028-s/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Your blog is great! I've enjoyed reading it so far and you have a very good playlist :-)
    As one of the Relationship Managers at Tripology, I was concerned to read that you think we are not real and that you weren't having any luck. I would like to assure you that the prospects coming to our site are serious. Daily, I read over feedback from clients that have booked with our agents. As well, so many agents can attest to the clients they met through us. Furthermore, a small percentage of the visitors to our site submit a trip request. An overwhelming majority don't, as they feel the process is too lengthy. This helps skim the serious prospects from less serious ones.
    Have you discussed your profile with us? Please let me know if you would like to set up a time to speak, as your success is important to us.
    Kind regards,
    Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. Ok, sorry I shouldn't have said "Is it for real..." Maybe, doe anyone have good luck with their leads?
    Yes, I have had trips posted..Again no luck, but maybe it's just not my time. I do believe in things happening for a reason and I do believe in that also with my making connections w/ my clients. So far I can say I have had pretty good clients, and I know they have liked their trips. I try to put myself in their shoes when helping them. Ad I have a family and I would hate to spend $ and have a crappy trip due to someone doing for the money and not the heart.
    Thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete