Saturday, November 14, 2009

Spice it up for the holidays... Try something NEW!

When it comes to the holidays do you like to stay home? Go to other family/friend home? Or Do you like to get out and travel?


I think when the kids are small it is nice to enjoy Santa and the expierence of them opening presents and the "WOW" factor comes into play. Then they get older... Do they really need all of the frills and gifts that will be played with and worn for a while? Wouldn't it be fun to get away and go somewhere and make a memory? I do!
You know people always tell me "oh you're kids won't remember anything when they get older" Well, I disagree. So far they can tell me of vacations they took when they were little to their first cruise experience years ago.  I think material things come and go and I would like to hope that memories last a lifetime!
So when coming up with holiday traditions and activies, why not spice it up a bit and try something new...You all may like it! 

P.S..
Holiday cruises are on sale! Why not try something new & have a no fuss holiday! They'll cook, they'll clean, & they'll even do the decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment