Sunday, September 20, 2009

World Cruise Night on October 14, 2009

Join me on October 14, 2009 for a 1 Day event called "WORLD'S LARGEST CRUISE NIGHT"

On this day you will be able to receive discounts on cruises to anywhere, cabin upgrades, on board credits, and lot more specials!
Send me your email address and I can send you a "sneak peek" at specials I will be able to offer you. The link will be active on October 1st. So check out your date book and plan a date to cruise! Call your friends, family, co-workers, or who ever and get the word out! Group cruise are the best fun and the most savings!
YOU CAN...
Send me a comment below...
Visit me on Facebook: Travel Girl...
Or email me at: trvlgrl25@yahoo.com
But just don't let that day go by without booking!
1 Day of savings only comes around....ONCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment