Friday, August 9, 2013

An invitation to tour the Disney Fantasy this month

 On August 24, 2013 I will be amongst a selected number of travel agents invited to your the newest Disney ship the Disney Fantasy. I am so excited I can hardly wait! 


My day will consist of a walking tour upon the ship inspecting very little nook and crannie from the different staterooms, public areas such as the lobby, the theaters, the pools, the children/teen areas, the spa, and yes all the way to the many restaurants they have onboard. I will also be treated to lunch onboard. I am not sure if it will be in the lavish buffett or at one the fine restaurants ... but I'm sure it will be delicious an have Disney touches! 


A few years ago I cruised for Thanksgiving with my family on the Disney Wonder and it was certainly wonder-ful! The food was fabulous, the ships decor was spectacular, and the staterooms were heavenly.  It was my BEST cruise ever.
On this tour I am sure it will hold even more magical touches being it is the newest and largest ship to date for Disney. 

Here are some fun facts about the Fantasy:


I have cruised many times before but there is something magical about Disney ships. The beauty from the outside is nothing compared to the inside.
To see videos, pictures, itineraries, and learn more about Disney ships you can go to my personalized Disney website. (click here)


If there is something that you would like me to take a picture of please email me or comment below and I will try to fill those requests. If you don't know me- I am known for being the last one in the rooms taking pictures and the last one off of the ship trying not to leave :)
If I could be a stow away, I would! 


No comments:

Post a Comment